Covid 19 Info
Aegon Mykonos looks forward to welcoming you with a firm commitment that your health, safety, and wellbeing are our utter priority while aiming to provide you with an exceptional escape with the highest degree of relaxation, positive vibes and satisfaction.
We are implementing thorough enhancements and adjustments to our already rigorous health and safety protocols in line with the continuously evolving World Health Organization advice and the Greek government regulations.
On this account, we would like to share with you key protective measures we are applying.
USE OF FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- Our Restaurants and lounges will offer a seated à la carte experience upon reservation.
- Our swimming pools, pool bars and gardens are open for resort guests.
- Our Beach is open for all resort residents and visitors upon reservation (a fee may apply).
- Our Fitness Center is open for guests upon reservation.
- Our Spa is available for pampering, to both residents and visitors upon reservation.
Starting with our public spaces and high-traffic areas, we are going above and beyond standard protocols. All surfaces are cleaned with increased frequency by our trained and experienced staff using recommended, state of the art cleaning agents
- Our associates will act as your guide, sensitively communicating all the new hygiene, health and safety measures so you can move around with the confidence that you’re being looked after with the greatest care.
- All of our team is receiving regular training on new standards regarding COVID19 health and safety protocols so they can execute their roles with confidence.
- Every associate must strictly comply with these protective measures. These measures include hand hygiene, wearing Personal Protective Equipment based on the activities
- Written guidelines are available at any time.
- Hand sanitizer, will be available in key places including: receptions, lobbies, restaurants, meeting spaces, spas, pools and fitness areas.
- You may request Kits & amenities Personal Protective Equipment (hand sanitizers, protective face masks) from the front desk. You are welcome to wear personal face coverings.
- We offer to sanitize your luggage on arrival. Each piece will be handled carefully to guarantee safety and cleanliness prior to placing them in your room.
- We will not be offering any valet parking, until further notice.
ELEVATED CLEANING & HYGIENE
We are rolling out enhanced technologies including steam cleaners to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel.
In guest rooms, we have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased. This applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning frequent contact surfaces. These areas include, but are not limited to: front desk, check-in counters, bell desks, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys, stair handrails, gym equipment, dining surfaces and seating areas. This cleaning regime will also apply to back of house frequent contact surfaces.
- Restaurants, bars, spas, pool areas, fitness studios and all other outlets will be deep cleaned and sanitised before and after each use, including tables, seating, menus and payment machines.
- Our cleaning products and protocols meet specific guidelines – with approved effective use against viruses and bacteria.
- When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items.
- Guests may request the Safe Choice Program which reduces the frequency of housekeeping services to every third day of a guest’s stay.
- Throughout the hotel, we’ll meet required guidelines for proper social distancing. Where legally mandated, guests and associates must practice social distancing whenever possible, by standing at least 2m/6ft away from people they are not travelling with.
- Our resort ensures high levels of personal space. We will continue to maximize the use of our space. Restaurants, bars, spas, pool areas, fitness studios and all other outlets will also observe social distancing and comply with local mandated occupancy limits, to ensure you can relax at a safe distance.
- External Guests are strictly forbidden to enter any guest rooms.
- Discrete and private temperature checking will be affected at the Hotel entrances on arrival and within our outlets using digital infra-red thermometers.
- Any medical assistance required will be immediately provided in line with government regulations.
- We have designated local medical partners, to provide assistance including testing,health check services and trained Doctors specialized in COVID-19.
- In full compliance with GDPR guidelines, our hotel keeps an official incident log available to share with the Greek authorities should there be a need to do so.
- Our colleagues have been trained to recognize Covid-19 symptoms and in such instances, they have clear instructions to report any possible cases of COVID-19 to the relevant persons in charge.
- An action plan has been put in place in case there is a Covid-19 case within our premises. That action plan includes also preventative measures and is under review and constant updates.
- PCR Testing – Guests may arrange for their PCR test to either take place within their room at the hotel at the cost of 150 € or by visiting the clinic at the cost of 100 €. Please contact our Guest Relations team for any further information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
If you would like to know more about our increased hygiene levels and safety measures, we would be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.
Thank you for your co-operation, and we look forward to welcoming you soon to enjoy the Aegon Mykonos experience.
For any further information please contact the hotel’s General Manager, Pavlos Gotsis, email@example.com